We are very pleased to announce that Viridor Credits has awarded Manor Church and Community Project a grant for £99,359 in support of the Temple Park Centre refurbishment. This grant is made from the Landfill Communities Fund which is used for a wide range of community and environmental projects in the vicinity of landfill sites.
The Viridor Credits funding will be used for:
- Removal of trees along the boundary wall with our neighbours
- Development of a new shared car park area to the side of the Centre
- New access paths, ramps and steps from the car park
- New accessible pathways to the front entrance and emergency exit
- New entrance area with a reception desk providing controlled access to the building
- Demolition of old toilets, office and vestry area
- New disabled toilets in the rear of the Centre
The refurbishment work has started on 6 July and is scheduled to complete by the end of September.